Retro Game Crunch is a series of 7 games, full of the charm and challenge of the 8-bit generation. Each world feels like an authentic NES classic. This genre-spanning collection includes…
- Super Clew Land Eat, evolve, and explore in this happy-go-lucky exploration-based platformer.
- End of Line A game about learning how to die. Figure out how to thwart autonomous repair bots in this puzzle adventure.
- GAIAttack Gaia has summoned four champions to rise up and destroy the pillaging Sky Pirates. A beat ‚em up platformer for up to four players.
- Paradox Lost Abby crashes her plane, but stumbles upon a gun that shoots time travel! A metroidvania across three time periods.
- Wub-Wub Wescue A pug must brave the jungle and navigate its treacherous rhythms, all to rescue his master. An early 80s arcade platformer.
- Brains & Hearts A two player card game that takes place inside Albert Einstein’s dream. Play against the CPU or a friend.
- Sh?ten A samurai shoot ‚em up for one or two players. Owaris village is trampled as ancient gods awaken. He takes up sword to end them.